And one… maybe more? of the Yorkshire Three Peaks!
Just to point out: amongst the recommended walking kit, you’ll need a sleeping bag and a big enough rucksack (we’ll be carrying our things on the first and last day’s walk after we leave the accommodation).
So now I've hopefully convinced you about how great this trip is going to be (well, if you're still reading this, you must be at least kinda interested!), time for all the details:
● Monday 4th April - Thursday 7th April
● Exact meeting times will be confirmed closer to the time.
Cost to book your place:
● £45 (members) or £55 (non-members)
○ This includes three nights accommodation, three breakfasts, and two evening meals, and three lunches (we intend to have a pub meal on one of the days!).
● Return ticket (~£20 with railcard and ~£30 without)
○ We may have to take other transportations during the trip. If so, may cost
○ Note: if you wish, you can arrange your own way of getting to the bunkhouse! But do let me know.
● Pub meal (depends on you! But will be around £10-20)
● Potential local attractions ~£10
If you're interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a place. Places are limited, so it's best to be quick. Feel free to email me if you have any further questions.
I look forward to hearing back from you!
SUWC Trips Officer